This site contains the photography of Gareth Turner which has been taken over the past 10 + years and highlights the photographic insight, equipment and tools used to achieve these shots. Gareth generally uses Nikon Camera's and Nikkor Lenses for their outstanding quality and overall field reliability. Currently living and working in Singapore, Gareth is available for Photographic work or any Photographic Assignment.

Friday, October 19, 2012

My Nikon's over the years...

Was looking back at my 'history with Nikon' cameras recently and was thinking on how things have changed with technology, learning new technique and handling, and the post processing of the digital image... yep its been fun !
Over the years I've owned and used the following Nikon Cameras; FE2, F60, F100, D200, D300, D3S and D800.  ( The D3S and D800 are both still current for me. )  
The D4 does not offer me any advantages so I plan to wait for a D4S or whatever D4? model gets tweaked a little perhaps sometime in 2014 I'm guessing.
Nikon Cameras have never failed me whether climbing on a cold mountain at 6000m or hiking in a rainforest in asia, they have always delivered me the goods.