This site contains the photography of Gareth Turner which has been taken over the past 10 + years and highlights the photographic insight, equipment and tools used to achieve these shots. Gareth generally uses Nikon Camera's and Nikkor Lenses for their outstanding quality and overall field reliability. Currently living and working in Singapore, Gareth is available for Photographic work or any Photographic Assignment.

Friday, April 27, 2012

My New Watch...

The Rolex Explorer II - White / 42mm
I remember looking at this watch way back in 2001 and telling myself I'll get one of these one day... in 2011 and for the 40th year of Explorer II watch they really improved the watch by making the dial easier to read, larger size, new brighter lume, and full 904L stainless Steel construction... when I saw it last year I was sold - I just had to save up for it.     My wish just came true with this watch purchase.

(C) Image to photo owner.